Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Blogging on

Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Two of my readers have asked that I continue to blog.
But there is not a lot of medical change.
I’m mainly using my energy to work on my other projects.


The Sutent side-effects haven’t gone away, but they haven’t gotten worse either, so my tendency is to not say anything.  This,  I remember, contradicts my saying I tend to be silent when things are bad, and for that confusion I apologize.


When I can, I work on my more metaphysical projects; the writing is hard enough, but the technical web-mastering is something I’ll not be mastering soon.  So it goes.

There is a Sutent debate going on about whether 2 weeks on with 1 week off could be just as effective as the current 4 weeks on with 2 weeks off.  But, because we have not had a clinical trial to show this, the doctors can’t recommend the lighter sentence.  So it goes.

Over 8000 page views have visited my blog, and of course, most of these are not my friends and families.  Still, I’m leaving the blog open as possible and hoping for the best. If you want to write me use

thallervale at gmail.



Aloha,